How do you tell a story in 5 pictures?
With a random partner, plan a wordless, 5-picture story. Plan your story on sticky notes
- You will take pictures with your iPad that represent major events or scenes from your story
- You may modify or combine images to create your wordless, 5-picture story
- Your iPad includes image-editing software, but you might also choose to use another app
Aviary BeFunky Pixlromatic
- Create your Five-Picture Story in Puppet EDU
Share your story on SeeSaw
- Select the clipboard in the upper right corner
- Click on Share
- Choose See Saw
- Select the correct names for the project
Reflection and Putting Into Practice:
- What might be some of your ideas for using images to enhance lessons?
- What are your thoughts about SeeSaw?
- What are your thoughts about the level of thinking that occurred in these activities?
- Choose a spokesperson for your group to share team thoughts